It’s November 1, and autumn is coming to a rapid close as wretched cold weather settles in. That makes me a bit sad as fall is my favorite time of year. I’ve especially enjoyed the bounty of pumpkins in our area and all the inspiration they have prompted! I’ve been able to create a variety of tablescapes and vignettes indoors and out using the same basic elements and adding special touches.
I picked up the round basket at Home Goods. They had so many nice ones from which to choose this season!
Are you following me on Instagram? If not, I invite you to do so! There are quick little daily posts there that are different content than here on the blog…house and home-related vignettes you might enjoy!
For more autumnal tablescapes on this blog:
- Berry Beautiful Autumn
- Most Egg-cellent Fall Breakfast
- Candy Colored Autumn and A Nell Hill’s Experience
- Sunflower Simple
- Warm Colors of Fall
- September Wine
- Dinner With Friends (a re-post from September 2010)
- September Harvest Breakfast Tablescape
- Casual Fall Harvest Dinner Tablescape
- Shake Your Tail Feather
- Italian Honeysuckle
- Autumn In Cactus Country
- Autumn by the Embers
- Autumn Orchids
- Celebrating Longview Farm
- Thanksgiving 2017 In Gold & White
- Over the River & Through the Woods – A Transitional Table For Thanksgiving Into Christmas
- Thanksgiving 2010
- Best Laid Plans
- Quick & Casual Plaid & Paisley Fall Dinner Tablescape
- Pheasants & Pumpkins
- Pheasants & Peacocks
- Wondrous Wheat!
Have a warm and wonderful November!