If you’ve not seen the latest Julian Fellowes installment, “Downton Abbey: A New Era”, don’t worry…no spoilers here. I waited until it came out on Peacock this week to watch myself and would have been grievously disappointed if the surprises had been tarnished.
This is just my way of once again paying homage to the sublime series and subsequent movies that have been so entertaining as I binge-watched in the comfort of air conditioning throughout this blistering hot summer.
Obsessed? Maybe.🤔 Entertained? Absolutely!😀
If you’re into formal table settings, you might like these:
- Celebrating the Return of “Downton Abbey” 2022 with Quotes from the Dowager Countess
- Fete Noir et Gris
- Peonies & Pearls
- Should Have Put a Ring On It Valentine Tablescape
- Celebrating 85 Years of Fabulous – Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Pretty In Pink (a re-post from April of 2010)
- Kentucky Derby 2021 – Pinstripe Suit
- A White Sport Coat & A Pink Carnation
- My Sister’s Wedding China
- Bling Wedding – Lauren & Darren
- Show Me State Dinner
- Shake Your Tail Feather
- Giveaway & Roses in October
- 12 Days of Christmas Dining Room for the Christmas That Wasn’t