I have perhaps finally gotten the hang of adding a wee bit of voiceover to my videos. This is my first, so please grant me your kind mercy! (In my head I sound like the very Scottish Mrs. Hughes in “Downton Abbey” when I say that !🤣🤣🤣)
April is on its way out, and I’m getting this post up just by the skin of my teeth! While Missouri isn’t exactly the cherry blossom capital of the world, we have our fair share of beauties. Our orchard when I was a kid had several that always produced the most magnificent show of color! As for the fruit…well, the birds got the lion’s share of that.🙄
This tablescape works well for cherry blossom season celebrations, National Cherry Pie Day (already come and gone this year, but will make its return on Monday, February 20, 2023), George Washington’s birthday, ladies’ birthdays, bridal or baby showers, the promotion of breast cancer awareness, or for any Asian-inspired occasion.
Interested in seeing more Asian-inspired posts on this blog? Check these out:
- Cherry Blossoms
- Bringing the Zing to Chinese Takeout
- Mandarin Bling
- Pagoda Paradise In Pink & Green
- Blue & White Chinoiserie With A Little Green Kiss
- Chinoiserie Chic – Classic Blue & White for Spring or Summer
- Blue & White 30th Birthday
- Diwali My Way
- Mum’s the Word/Zen Garden
- 辛卯/Year of the Rabbit
- Peaceful Peonies
- Copper Zen
- Chinese Takeout
Really into pink like I am? Take a look at these posts!
- The Power of Pink
- A White Sport Coat & A Pink Carnation
- Pink Cheetah Ladies Luncheon
- Pretty In Pink (a re-post from April of 2010)
- Fairy Princess Party – For Little Girls!
- Fairy Tale Wedding Shower – Princess & the Frog
- Pleasant Under Glass – Revisiting for Mother’s Day
- Peonies & Pearls
- Showered in Pink
- Princess Pink Birthday Dinner
Like big, overreaching centerpieces? Here ya go!
- Blueberries & Lemons
- Easter Floral – Purple, Pink & White
- Splendiforous Forsythia & Thinking Of Ukraine
- Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend – My 60th Birthday Ladies Luncheon
- Caribbean Queen – One Table, Three Looks
- Clematis & Hyacinth – A Purple & Grey Tablescape
- Celebrating 85 Years of Fabulous – Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Mardi Gras Mojo
- Berry Beautiful Autumn
- Ain’t Misbehavin’ – Celebrating Mom’s 89th Birthday Gatsby Style
- Casablanca Cool
- The Peacock Effect
- Spring Has Sprung Tablescape
- Kentucky Derby Buffet
- Christmas Progressive Dinner
And this post, Life Is Just A Chair of Bowlies, is great fun if you just love cherries!🍒🍒🍒
Thank you for stopping by to say hello! I always appreciate it!